>RSM is officially kicking off Monday, September 17th, and I am super stoked about it. There are 40+ students and Pastors Lee, John and Dennis teaching and imparting into us, and I think it’s going to be a powerful first year. I’m going to blog throughout the school year about the teaching, discussion and learning and pressing into God that is going on with all of us.
September 16, 2007
>The RSM blog
Husband to Abbey Johnson, proud father, irregular blogger and occasionally creative. View all posts by kurtkjohnson
This entry was posted on Sunday, September 16th, 2007 at 10:50 AM and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Nobody benefits from an echo chamber. We need relationships with people who don’t see things the way that we do. 1 week ago
- Flight attendant: “Sir, I need a verbal ‘yes’ that you are able to open that door in the event of an emergency.”… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- People on flights are wound too tight. I’m here to loosen you up! 1 week ago
- What did the urologist say to the guy who couldn’t pee? “You’re in trouble.” 1 week ago
- Lunch at @GTPie. Still hangry. 1 week ago