>10. You think Kayne West is a gospel rapper.
9. The word “conversation” invokes a certain sense of euphoria.
8. You are not against beliefs, just statements of beliefs.
7. The words “systematic theology” make you nauseated.
6. You met God at a local bar instead of a local church.
5. You say the words “social justice” more than fifteen times a day.
4. You question everything, even your own age.
3. You can write an entire book and say basically nothing.
2. You didn’t know that “Deep Shift” is actually a typo.
1. Bono is your hero.