5 practical things that you can do to free up time and money to do more of what you love:
1. Live small. If you want to free up time for what you are passionate about, you can’t have two huge car payments, a crazy cable and cell phone bill, and a giant mortgage.
2. Watch less TV. No one should ever complain about not doing what they love if they are sitting in front of the TV for hours a week.
3. Get debt free. The less debt you have, the more money you have to allocate to the most important things.
4. Fast and Pray. You’d be surprised how much time of your day is taken up with shopping for, driving to and from, preparing and eating food. Fast for a couple days and see how much time slows down and your day opens up to new possibilities. Pray for opportunities.
5. Start small. …but start now.